- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cups cornmeal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 4tbsp cold water
- 4 oz feta
- 1/2 cup grated Muranda Bel Ceillo
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cou chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped basil
- 2 tsp chopped oregano
- 2 cups Muranda Red Buddy
- 1/2 lb smoked turkey
- 10 frozen chopped spinach
- 16 oz jar roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- Mix flour, cornmeal and salt in a bowl. Cut in butter with pastrey blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Beat 2 eggs with TBSPs cold water; stir into flour mixtureuntil dough holds together. Add another TBSP water if needed. Shape 2/3 of the dough into flattened round; repaet with remaining 1/3. Wrap. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or until firm enough to roll.
- In another bowl, combine ricotta, Muranda Bel Ceiilo,1 egg, parsley,basil,and oregano until well blended.
- Have a 8 or 9 inch springform pan ready. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the larger portion of dough into a 15 inch diameter circle. Carefully place in ungreased pan;press lightly against bottom and sides. Trim overhanging dough to 1 inch from pan rim.
- Scatter half of the Muranda Red Buddy over the bottom of the crust. Next arrange half the Smoked Turkey in an even layer. Add Pumpkin seeds. Press down gently to pack layers. Add red peppers in a single layer, and top with the remaining Muranda Red Buddy. Press down again.
- Roll out remaining dough to 8 or 9 inch circle. Place over filling to cover. Moisten edges, and seal crusts together. Crimp or flute edges. Crust should not extend extend aboce pan rim. Beat remaining egg, and brush over the crust. Cut several vents in top of crust from steam to escape.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour, or until crust is deep golden brown and pulls away from sides. Cool in pan on wire rack 45 minutes. Remove pan sides;cool completely. Cut into 12 wedges, serve at room temperature.