Muranda Cheese Quiche
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups chopeed fresh spinach
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter
- 4 oz. Muranda Red Buddy or Garlic Cheddar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 425 F with rack in the middle.
- Grease pie plate
- Cook onions and ham in butter in 12 inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are pale golden, about 3-5 minutes. Add the spinach and cooked onions, ham and spinach in the pie plate and then evenly sprinkle cheese on top.
- Whick together eggs, milk 1/4 tsp salt & 1/4 tsp pepper and pour over cheese. Bake until top is golden and custard is set in center, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool slightly before cutting into wedges.
- Serves 8
- Note: If you choose to use a pie crust, pre-bake the crust in the pir plate for about 12 minutes before adding other ingredients. Be sure to pierce crust all over with a fork before pre-baking.
« More Recipes