Curried Pumpkin-Vegetable Soup
This recipe is for Curried Pumpkin-Vegetable Soup which can be made with shredded Muranda Smoked Gouda.
Prep Time: 20 Min
Total Time: 20 Min
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups Green Giant® frozen mixed vegetables (from 1-lb bag)
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz) fat-free chicken broth with 33% less sodium
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Top with Muranda Smoked Gouda shredded
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until onion is crisp-tender.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. If desired, season to taste with pepper.